hai guys.. welcome back. today in my new post i would like to share some infromation about this 'air'.... timmy do belief that majority of 'kaki clubbing' will 'bukak botol' especially during 'masuk gaji' time... so this is some information about the drinks that 'korang' like 2 order n drinks..... yam seng yam seng... hehehehe
Chivas Regal is a blended Scotch whisky produced by Chivas Brothers, owned by Pernod Ricard. According to the brand packaging, Chivas Brothers was first established in 1801 in Aberdeen, Scotland. The Chivas brand's home is Strathisla Distillery at Keith, Moray in Speyside, Scotland.
It is the market-leading Scotch whisky aged 12 years and above in Europe and Asia Pacific. Chivas Regal sales have grown by 61% between 2002 and 2008.
|chivas 12, 18 and 25.... numbers are years|
Chivas Regal whiskies are blended in a distinctive house style of a mellow, honeyed flavour.
- Chivas Regal 12 Year Old: Blended from whiskies matured for at least 12 years. Taste: Round and creamy on the palate, a taste of honey and ripe apples, with vanilla, hazelnut and butterscotch notes.
- Chivas Regal 18 Year Old: Blended from whiskies matured for at least 18 years. Taste: Chocolate and orange notes, some citrus and spice on the nose and a full, fruity, citrusy and spicy palate, with sherry notes to finish.
- Chivas Regal 25 Year Old: Created using whiskies aged at least 25 years; available only in limited quantities with a retail price of c$300.[ Taste: The blend has tasting notes of apricot and peach.
Johnnie Walker is a brand of Scotch Whisky owned by Diageo and originated in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland. It is the most widely distributed brand of blended Scotch whisky in the world, sold in almost every country with yearly sales of over 130 million bottles
- Red & Cola – a premix of Red Label and cola, sold in cans and bottles similar to beer.
|red label, black label, green label, gold label and blue label|
- Johnnie Walker Swing — supplied in a distinctive bottle whose irregular bottom allows it to rock back and forth. It was Alexander II’s last blend: it features a high proportion of Speyside malts, complemented by malts from the northern Highlands and Islay, and is "almost as sweet as a bourbon.
- Red Label — a blend of around 35 grain and malt whiskies. It is intended for making mixed drinks. 80 proof (40% ABV), although it drinks fine on its own, being rather maltier than the other Walker colours. According to William Manchester this was the favorite Scotch of Winston Churchill, who mixed it with soda. Red Label is reported to be singer-songwriter Elliott Smith and former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney's drink of choice.
|black label limited edition|
- Black Label — a blend of about 40 whiskies, each aged at least 12 years. 80 proof (40% ABV).
- Green Label — a blended malt using only four malts "drawn from the four corners of Scotland" – the intent of the blend is to deliver depth, substance and intensity. Each of the malts is selected by the blender for balance. Each malt whisky is matured for a minimum of 15 years.
- Gold Label — a blend of over 15 single malts. It was derived from Alexander Walker II's blending notes for a whisky to commemorate Johnnie Walker's centenary. His original efforts were thwarted by a shortage of these malts following World War I. Gold Label is commonly bottled at 15 or 18 years.80 proof (40% ABV).
- Blue Label — Johnnie Walker's premium blend. Every bottle is serial numbered and sold in a silk-lined box, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. There is no age declaration for Blue Label. 80 proof (40% ABV). It is one of the most expensive blended Scotches on the market, fetching prices upwards of $225 a bottle. Notable Blue Label aficionados included the late U.S. President Richard Nixon.
Jack Daniel's is a brand of sour mash Tennessee whiskey that is among the world's best-selling liquors and is known for its square bottles and black label. Although the product generally meets the regulatory criteria for classification as a straight bourbon, the company disavows this classification and markets it simply as Tennessee whiskey rather than as Tennessee bourbon.It is produced in Lynchburg, Tennessee by Jack Daniel Distillery, which has been owned by the Brown-Forman Corporation since 1956. Despite being the location of a major operational distillery, Jack Daniel's home county of Moore is a dry county, so the product is not available for sale at stores or restaurants within the county.
Vodka is the dominant spirit of Eastern Europe. It is made by fermenting and then distilling the simple sugars from a mash of pale grain or vegetal matter. Vodka is produced from grain, potatoes, molasses, beets, and a variety of other plants. Rye and wheat are the classic grains for Vodka, with most of the best Russian Vodkas being made from wheat while in Poland they are mostly made from a rye mash. Swedish and Baltic distillers are partial to wheat mashes. Potatoes are looked down on by Russian distillers, but are held in high esteem by some of their Polish counterparts. Molasses, a sticky, sweet residue from sugar production, is widely used for inexpensive, mass-produced brands of Vodka. American distillers use the full range of base ingredients.
|type of vodka|
Type of Vodka Cocktail
- Bloody Mary
- Black Russian
- Blue Lagoon
- Harvey Wallbanger
- Moscow Mule
- Screaming Orgasm
- Vodka Martini
- Vodka Gimlet
Dry Vermouth+ vodka = martini vodca + curacao =blue lagoon vodka + tomato = bloody mary